CCTV installation for industries and warehouses
Warehouses, industrial areas and places of manufacture
CCTV cameras designed for warehouses, industrial and commercial parks, and manufacturing. Video surveillance providing better security, preventing or reducing losses
Record CCTV footage of high risk areas for health and safety eg conveyor belts, machinery, loading docks. Theft is common in perimeter areas, where stock is also pushed through fences / gates and out of sight.
When considering CCTV camera installation, consider the following:
Which area is your biggest threat
Which area would you needed covered cy CCTV last year or last month
How does the rest of your security complement the CCTV security installation eg barbed wire and electric fences.
CCTV installation areas in warehouses, factories or industrial areas:
- Cameras set up in loading zones.
- Indoor surveillance in manufacturing areas
- Parking lot surveillance
- Key racks and offices
- Document areas
- Open floor areas
- CCTV cameras in the perimeter area
- All entrances to the warehouse/factory
- Stock control areas
Storage garage / self storage facilities:
CCTV installation - monitor who comes in and out, monitor the individual self storage garages for client security.
Monitor the gate access. Use night vision cameras for area surveillance.
Gas petrol station CCTV camera installation:
- Inside the shop from all angles
- Viewing petrol pumps
- viewing of finances
- Fuel tanks
Hotel / Guesthouse
Improve security and give peace of mind to your guests and staff by installing CCTV cameras. CCTV installation can reduces losses of kitchen and dining room stock, as well as be used to protect high risk areas eg safes. CCTV footage by stairs and escalators also records events possibly high risk for health and safety.
Ideal places for CCTV camera installation
- Foyer / reception area cctv camera - monitor and record persons coming in, and leaving
- Staff entrances and loading zones - monitor stock coming through the entrances and reduce theft.
- Cameras need to be installed in passageways, laundry areas, car park areas to prevent car theft
- Laundry room
Car dealership CCTV installation
- CCTV cameras are needed in the workshop, entrance and foyer
- CCTV cameras in the passages of the dealership, the areas behind the dealership
- Coffee areas
- Stock rooms
- Safe room and document storage