Use the DSTV Explora to use Catch-up on series', movies, sporting highlights, kids shows or documentaries. DSTV allows you to watch what you want, and when it suits you.
Quality of the DSTV is related to the quality of the installation, which is why you need a qualiified and experienced installer.
- DSTV Explora requires an 80 cm satellite dish
- DSTV Smart LNB
- DSTV Smartcard
- DSTV remote
- Link decoders with Xtraview
Explora 2 requires the same as the original Explora ie an 80 cm satellite dish and DSTV Smart LNB
Explora decoder features:
- Full PVR (Personal Video Recorder) functionality – this means that you can record TV shows for later viewing.
- The DSTV Explora has 2 Terabytes of memory or up to 220 hours
- The Explora has an HD user interface
- HD capable (please ensure your TV is also high definition to make the most of this feature).
- Access to DSTV box office - movie rental
- Access to DSTV Catchup
- Parental controls
- Watch one channel, record another
- Records series
- Buffer retained on channel change
- Wide-screen capability
- Ethernet connection – Schedule remote recordings when away from home
- Multiple searches
- Subtitles available according to programs
- Fast forward, rewind, instant replay, slow motion
How do I record on DSTV Explora
- Connect to the DSTV Explora
- Go to the TV guide
- Find your channel and program you would like to record and recorder
- Search can be done by typing in the programs name or a search on the page according to date and time
What is XtraView
With Xtraview you can have up to three decoders under one subscription. Contact Us to find out more about this amazing offer.