Home Theatre Installation Johannesburg
Tired of watching TV or DSTV on the small screen? Wanting a special “something” that makes your property value dramatically increase? Home theatre installation is the answer!
TV and Aerial are professional accredited installers of Home Theatre equipment. We work according to your needs using only qualified THX Installation Engineers to install audio visual equipment.
Some questions frequently asked about home theatre installation:
- What size should my room be to have proper home theatre installations?
- The room is as big as you have available. There is not perfect size, although a room of around 5m x 6m or larger works well.
- TV and Aerial are professional home theatre installers and THX qualified installation engineers, we will relieve you of this headache. TV and Aerial will do the DSTV satellite dish installation, as well as the home theatre installation, and integration.
What to consider when building a home theatre:
- Audio Visual Equipment: Size of the screen – bigger screens can cause eye fatigue and headaches.
- Audio Visual Equipment: Check the correct pixel size of the projector for your size theatre.
- Size and number of chairs – make sure that the front chairs of your home theatre are a comfortable distance from the screen so that everyone does not migrate to either the front or the back of your home theatre.
- Wifi, DSTV and Netflix for your home theatre
Space for a small control room around 1x half meter.
A home theatre uses a projector system, TV and Aerial encourage home-owners to use professional installers to reduce frustration and because they are trained to do home theatre installation. A projector system includes linking to different packages of multimedia, Wifi and projector systems connecting to any number of apps and films, home theatres can be connected to your DSTV.
Do your homework on home theatre installation:
- Research the type of projector needed for your home theatre system, pixels size, bulb replacements
- Soundproofing the theatre
- Distance of screen to chairs, how many chairs / tables
- What other features will you home theatre have eg a bar/drinks area?
- Draw a diagram of the home theatre, plug points, access at the back of the home theatre
- Choose a professional for your home theatre installation. TV and Aerial are professional installers who value quality of service and high standards for their customer